Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WTF just happened?


...possibly a season killer.

Now four games back in the Wild Card, the Gyros will have to forget about this hellish game in a hurry. Merkin Valdez... you are now on my list. Not quite Solomon Torres territory, but that's certainly how it feels right now.

I can't write about the game, I'm far too shocked. If you want a recap, Read this.

If the Giants cannot put this behind them and regroup quickly, well... you know.

They still can, but this is usually the thread that begins to unravel the sweater if you know what I mean.

Keep the faith Giants fans.

And eff Ryan Spilborghs.

One quick note: This is the third time in my life that I've said out loud that it looks like Eugenio Velez is a product of an alien and a gazelle's one night stand. The first two times? Home runs. Tonight? Two run triple. Swear to you... I'm not making this up. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment