Monday, October 25, 2010

We made it!

Against all logic and all obstacles, the Giants managed to do the unthinkable...

...they made it to the World Series.

I just cannot put into words what this means. I'm going to give it another day to sink in, then will get into some analysis and predictions. In the meantime, re-live their NLCS triumph over the Phillies by watching this epic video I put together. If you cannot see it, click here. Any by the way, I did predict the Giants to beat Philly in 6 games. Yup. You can trust me.


The Giants Win the Pennant!
Uploaded by TheDodgerhater. - Basketball, baseball, pro wrestling and more sports videos.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely epic video! Keep up the great work. Always love following you on Twitter.

    Best,

    fredfrolic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have a copy of this video? I live in Bolivia and I'm a huge Giants fan. I'm following the games on just by refreshing the page on espn.com.

    loschicas@juno.com

    ReplyDelete